Facing a dramatic life change can be an overwhelming, daunting, and for some debilitating scenario. When you’re staring down a major life event like retirement, the death of a loved one, or a divorce from a long-term marriage, it can often feel like standing on the edge of a high dive about to jump in. Can you do it? Will it hurt you? Can you land?
During these times, people often need an outside influence in their lives; someone who can be an observer from afar. As a Life Coach, Marcia will:
- Help you set structured achievable goals for your personal and professional life.
- Layout timelines for your goals and help hold you accountable for achieving them.
- Identify potential road blocks to your success and guide you through them.
- Realign and clarify your personal and professional paths.
- Assist you in transitioning to a better work/life balance.
- Support your development into your next phase in life.
Partnering with a Life Coach will let you have a sounding board for your major life choices, offer professional support during unsure times, and allow you to feel confident in the life you lead.